Thursday, October 9, 2008

Multicultural Education


Amazing Grace by Jonathan Kozol.

Devastating. Inspirational. Breathtaking.
If you are going to be an educator this book needs to be read.
Even if you aren't going to be an educator, this book is an eye opener to what needs to be done in this country for the rising generation of minority and impoverished children.

(this is a collage I made for my class presentation. The quote says:
"Nobody's s'posed to live like this in the United States. Did you ever read about this in the books you used in school? I never heard about this in no textbook.")
Slide 2

2 comments:

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

very nice blog :)

Caught in the Web said...

This is sad. I am doing a report for two of my classes on multi-cultural in the media and Hollywood biased. It is interesting to learn about.