Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful.

10 Things to be Thankful for.


My Family. The most amazing people in the world.

Brayden. My BFF.


Lane. I honestly can't imagine how I would ever live without him.
He is the best friend anyone could ever ask for.
I am so very lucky.
And on top of it all he's the most talented man alive.


Karina and Hailey.
I'm not sure where to begin. They made Utah a place I didn't want to leave.
I love them more than they probably know and I will forever cherish our times together.
Best roommates ever.


Theatre Education.
I pretty much have the best major ever.
I mean look at these people.


Disneyland. Truly, the happiest place on Earth.
Disneyland Corn Dogs to be specific.


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is what brings me true joy.
I would not be me without this church and all it teaches.


California. I mean honestly.
Why would you live anywhere else?


Chocolate.
Because, really, what is life without chocolate?


Happy Thanksgiving.
Find joy in the journey.

1 comment:

Caught in the Web said...

I love you and am very thankful for you as well!