Monday, January 12, 2009

just a thought...




I look back on my life, and the greatest memories; the greatest moments in my life have always been in education. I have always been a learner. I’ve loved school since forever, and since then, I’ve known I wanted to be a teacher. My teachers were, and many still are, my idols; my role models in this life. They are the men and women who have made me who I am. They are the men and women who weren’t afraid to give me life changing experiences. They are the men and women who knew what I needed to learn and gave it to me. They are the men and women who loved me when I had no friends. They are the men and women who were always there for me; who gave me the self confidence I needed to be successful in my education, and in life. Because of those men and women, and the experiences they gave me, I want to be that woman to students one day.

1 comment:

Caught in the Web said...

you are going to be such a fabulous teacher! I just hope that we live close by so my kids can be your students!