Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tracy I'm in love with you...



I'm not sure if I will ever understand why this movies makes me so happy.
Why it doesn't matter when or why I turn it on I become a giddy little girl.
Is it the fantastic choreography?
Is it the adorableness that is Zac Efron as Link Larkin?
Is it the hatred/jealousy I feel towards Nikki Blonsky?
Is it the annoyingness of stupid freaking Amanda Bynes?
Is it the hottness that is Elijah Kelly in "Run and Tell That"?
Is it the memories of laughter with Hailey as we went to the dollar theatre more than once a week, knowing every single line?
Is it the remembrance of dancing crazily around apartment six laughing harder than ever annoying everyone but us?
I suppose all of these reasons and more are why I love this movie and why it will always make me more happy than I can even express.

3 comments:

Karina May said...

Haha when you said "stupid freaking Amanda Bynes" all I could think of was that little boy from your preschool class and how you would always come home talking about "stupid idiot" kid. :)

And I ask myself the same question about Enchanted all the time. And my conclusion was basically the same. Just tweak a few names here and there. Love you!

heartandmusic said...

I'm pretty sure that Enchanted and Hairspray will forever remind me of the happiness that was Winter 2008.

Caught in the Web said...

Oh Heather. How I love you. Sigh.
Thank you for being such an amazing friend.